Terms and Conditions for usage - CelebrateBanking.com
CelebrateBanking.com is a website that provides online service (1) for understanding and comparing features, interest rates, and charges of products and services in banking and investment fields (2) creating awareness on the products and services in banking and investment products and services and (3) promoting such financial products and services (collectively, the "Service") through the website www.CelebrateBanking.com and the mobile application of the platform (collectively, the "Website").
This document/agreement/understanding is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) 2011.
These Terms may be updated by CelebrateBanking at any time at its sole discretion. CelebrateBanking shall only provide English version of the Terms and you may seek guidance of a person well versed in English before agreeing for the terms, if you find it difficult to comprehend the terms.
Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guideline, or any subsequent changes thereto or become unhappy with CelebrateBanking or the Service in any way, your only choice is to immediately discontinue use of CelebrateBanking.
1.You specifically agree that the site is intended for spreading awareness and promoting banking and investment products and services, digitally. You also agree and undertake that CelebrateBanking.com or its employees or promoters shall in not any way responsible for any damage or loss incurred by you by following the contents/advices of the site. You understand that it is your responsibility to cross check the authenticity and accuracy and exact terms and conditions of each services/product subscribed by you from the respective service provider before entering into any transactions with them.
2.You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that CelebrateBanking is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content, and you agree and assume all liability for your use. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory or libellous and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against CelebrateBanking with respect thereto.
3.You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CelebrateBanking, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website and/or the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your content /comment in the site caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
4.You agree and understand that CelebrateBanking.com is for display and comparison of various loan products, deposit schemes, mutual funds, credit card or other financial and investment products, offered by third parties, and that publication of details of such schemes or products on the website does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship, recommendation, opinion, advice or approval of CelebrateBanking for such third parties or their products. You agree that CelebrateBanking is in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information you may obtain from these services. Your interaction with any third party accessed through the Website is at your own risk, and CelebrateBanking will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third parties or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, financial damage or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with the third parties.
5. CelebrateBanking is a website for online services for positing and promoting banking and investment products and services, their features and comparisons, eligibility criteria for such services and products. We act as an intermediary to allow our users who comply with these Terms to create, compare or subscribe to various Banking and investment related products and services listed on the Website, at your own risk. You understand and agree to cross verify the accuracy of details furnished in CelebrateBanking site from the respective Banking/Investment service provider before entering into any financial transaction. Although you may be able to conduct payment and other transactions through the Website, using third-party vendors or net banking, CelebrateBanking is not in any way in involved in such transactions. Any such transaction shall be as per the mutual understanding between you and the service provider/seller of product or service. CelebrateBanking does not guarantee the quality of service offered / product sold through the site. As a result, you hereby acknowledge and agree that CelebrateBanking is not a party to such transactions, has no control over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability to any party in connection with such transactions.
6. The Website is intended for personal, non-commercial use. You have the right to register and become a member of the Website only if you are above the age of 18 and can enter into binding contracts. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be responsible for all use of the Website by you and anyone using your password and login information (with or without your permission). You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or CelebrateBanking has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CelebrateBanking has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the website (or any portion thereof) or service/products in connection thereto. By making use of the website, and furnishing your personal/contact details, you hereby agree that you are interested in availing and purchasing the Services and Products that you have identified. You hereby agree that CelebrateBanking or its affiliates or partners may contact you either electronically or through phone, to learn about your interest in the selected products and Services and complete your requirement. You specifically understand and agree that by using the website you authorize CelebrateBanking and its affiliates and partners to contact you for any follow up calls in relation to the Services provided through the website. You expressly waive the Do Not Call registrations on your phone/mobile numbers for contacting you for this purpose. You also agree that CelebrateBanking reserves the right to make your details available to partners and you may be contacted by the partners for information and for sales through email, telephone and/or sms. You agree to receive promotional materials and/or special offers from CelebrateBanking through emails or sms.
7. The usage of the website means your consent for keying in your Sensitive Information (SI) (including but not limited to user ids and passwords), as may be necessary to process your application through this website. Such information shall be required for enabling processing of applications for banking/investment products so opted / availed by you. CelebrateBanking shall adhere to best industry practices including information security, data protection and privacy law while processing such applications and the sensitive information interface where key in of information is required shall not be stored. However, CelebrateBanking shall not be liable to you against any liability or claims which may arise out of such transactions.
8. You may only use the Website to search for, compare and to apply for housing loans, car loans, other loans, mutual funds, insurance products, credit cards or other banking/investment/financial products as may be displayed on the website from time to time and you shall not use the Website to make any fraudulent applications. You agree not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by these Terms, or any local laws that might apply to you. Since the website is in operation in India, while using the Website, you shall agree to comply with laws that apply to India and your own country (in case of you being a foreign national)/residing country. We may, at our sole discretion, at any time and without advance notice or liability, suspend, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the Website.
9. You understand and agree that all content and services provided on the Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that CelebrateBanking makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (a) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances; (b) The Website will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any services offered through the website will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations.
10. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for and must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will CelebrateBankling be liable in any way for the Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the browsing, using or reading any Content listed, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge and understand that the Website and Content available through the Website may contain links to other third party websites ("Third Party Websites"), which are completely unrelated to CelebrateBanking. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. In short we do not guarantee authenticity or accuracy of any articles/ classified in the CelebrateBanking website or such Third Part Websites and any decision is completely at your own risk and CelebrateBanking disclaims all liability thereto.
11. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it. More specifically, you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the Service. In connection with such Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent, warrant and covenant that you shall not post articles /comments:
a. that insults or violates the rights of individuals or organizations.
b.contains factually inaccurate information, libelous information, or information which damages a business reputation.
c. on products/services is in the name of other people or organizations, in cases when the poster does not possess the necessary rights to do so.
d. on products/services protected by copyrights, trademarks or patents which belong to third parties.
e. violates the laws of the country of which you are a resident, or the territory of which you are located in while you use the Services.
f. that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
g. that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
h. that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
i. that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a CelebrateBanking employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
j. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
k. that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch" offer
l. that constitutes or contains "pyramid schemes," "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
m. that includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by CelebrateBanking;
n. that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
o. that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
p. that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
a. contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post advertisement on a third party Website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
b. make any libellous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
c. collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
d. use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g,. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
e. attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by CelebrateBanking or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Website.
f. use any form of automated device or computer program (sometimes referred to as "flagging tools") that enables the use of CelebrateBanking's "flagging system" or other community control systems without each flag being manually entered by a human that initiates the flag (an "automated flagging device"), or use any such flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, other third parties or to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
12. CelebrateBanking does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and CelebrateBanking expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the Content. CelebrateBanking does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website. CelebrateBanking reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice. CelebrateBanking may also terminate a user's access to the Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer or found to be indulging in any act contrary to these Terms. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from the Website more than twice. Further, at its sole discretion, CelebrateBanking reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms.
13. CelebrateBanking grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Service for personal use. This license does not confer any right to download, copy, create a derivative work from, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Services. A person may be able to see the contents without registration. However, full details of the article/services can be accessed only after proper registration with CelebrateBanking by providing email address and mobile number. You acknowledge and agree that CelebrateBanking may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service or the Website. You acknowledge and agree that CelebrateBanking has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Website or the Service. You acknowledge and agree that CelebrateBanking reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that CelebrateBanking shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that CelebrateBanking, in its sole and absolute discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your e-mail or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, if CelebrateBanking believes that you have violated these Terms. Further, you agree that CelebrateBanking shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Website or the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after any such termination.
14. CelebrateBanking is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. If you are an owner or agent of intellectual property right holder and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right, you may submit a notification to CelebrateBanking together with a request to CelebrateBanking to delete the relevant Content/ remove the service in good faith. If proved, liability of CelebrateBanking will be restricted to removing the content from CelebrateBanking site.
15. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by CelebrateBanking without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.